Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Series 2 Offer at Mastermind Toys



Mastermind Toys based in Canada has a 'buy three, get one free' offer on Series 2 Collectible Minifigures. Mastermind is asking $2.99 per pack and the assortment is both blind and random. They do ship to the US, but please review their shipping policies before buying.

You know who else has Series 2 Collectible Minifigures for $2.99 USD? Me, baby, me...Well, I at least have the Karate Master, Disco Dude, Ringmaster, and Traffic Cop. *grins*

I ship internationally through USPS and shipping is flat rate (see my store terms for details). Lots more to see including LEGO Pharaoh's Quest, Star Wars, Harry Potter, plus lots of odds and ends. I'm sure you'll find something you'll like.

Head on over to my BrickLink store to see my selection, and head on over to Mastermind Toys for their special offer.