Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sir Nadroj Needs Your Little Green Men

Sir Nadroj (AKA Jordan Schwartz) is in need of vast quantities of Little Green Men from Toy Story for an upcoming MOC he has planned. Here's the skinny from Jordan himself via Flickr:

"I am in need of as many Little Green Men I can get my paws on for a Buzz Lightyear of Star Command inspired MOC; right now, I only have a very small handful, and if you know the show and/or Buzz Lightyear's Astro-Blaster attraction at any of the Disney parks, you know there are quite a few of these lil' buggers running around. I'm just as happy with the sullied ones from the Trash Compactor set, too.

I'd very much like to trade because the BrickLink prices are too steep for me [I'd consider buying them from you, too, if you will haggle. ;-)] However, I only want to trade/buy if you have a nice little quantity of them. I can't afford paying shipping costs to get one or two from a bunch of people. So, if you've got more than three or four and you're willing to trade/sell them to me, post here or drop me an MF."

He goes on to say that if you don't send him all your LGMs he'll send over this over-sized Chunk to "negotiate". Just kidding, that's ridiculous...he'll just show up at your house and break your legs. ;)

(Via Sir Nadroj's Flickr stream)