Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Minifig Customization Network Tutorials: Collected

Let me start this out by saying, "this is NOT my work". These are only links to the individual posts where the tutorials reside. I'm only collecting these here for ease of navigation.

The tutorials appear to be what's left of The Minifig Customization Network, a website jointly developed by Redbean and Kaminoan. If anyone has more on this story, I would love to hear it...

If you google the site, you're likely to end up here, but many of the links are gone. The last updates happening back in  September 2009. I don't exactly know what happened (A swarm of locusts perhaps?), but there's still gold to mine from the site's previous incarnation.

Each article contains a byline by the original author. Much thanks to those authors and the work that has come before.

Conceptualization
Decals
Modification
Molding
Painting
Cloth Accessories