Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Little Fun on BrickLink Forums

So I had an interesting idea last night. I thought I'd conduct an experiment in 'the wisdom of crowds' on the BrickLink forums.

I asked a relatively simple question, "What BrickLink store is the best source for minifigure parts and accessories?" As I said in my post (which you can see here) I'm not looking for the custom houses that have stores on BL. I'm looking for the guys and gals who sell the official TLG stuff and have the most variety, most quantities, good prices, and great customer service.

What I didn't tell 'em is I'll reveal which stores came up most often here on the blog. Now keep in mind, this whole thing may fall flat on its face, but I'm hoping we'll get some good stuff.

Sadly I won't be nominating my store, but perhaps someday I can aspire to more.

If you are a registered BrickLink member head on over and put in your vote.

(Via BrickLink forums)