Thursday, August 26, 2010

2011 LEGO Star Wars Set and Minifigure Pictures

...now that I have your attention.

I wanted to say, "Yes, I've seen the new pictures circulating on the web of new LEGO Star Wars for 2011". However, I won't be placing them on the site until TLG officially announces them (which I have to believe will be soon).

Why, when I've posted the rumors of new sets already? Well, first there could be legal reasons, as the images in the retailer catalogs are confidential. Second releasing such images too soon could harm TLG as a business and damage relationships with licensing partners like Lucas Entertainment.

Yes, we are all very excited and I'm sure people can't wait to see the new sets. I'm also certain the reason the pictures have surfaced are due in part to the fans' love of both LEGO and Star Wars. Just be patient Padawan, and resist the temptation of the Dark Side...