Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Series 4 Rollout Map Rules Have Changed

It seems that someone thought it would be funny to move all of the pins on the Series 4 Rollout Map. As a result I've removed collaboration from the map (i.e. only I will be able to add pins and make changes from now on). If you have a new location, please just e-mail it to me at uglyduck.bricklink@gmail.com, and I'll add it. 

I'll also need a bit of time to put the pins back where they belong. The good news, however, is that the vandal didn't think to change the pin labels. You can still peruse those to determine if Series 4 is in your area.

UPDATE: I've corrected the map, but not with the precision it originally had in all locations. If you notice an incorrect placement please e-mail me at the address above. Also, to the person who indicated the Brookfield Farm Tesco (UK) has Series 4, can you give me a more specific address? I tried hunting for it, but the closest I came was in Carisle.