Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Call TRU Customer Service to Check Series 4 Availability

Morgan pointed this out to us last round, but I completely forgot that you can call ToysRUs in the US and see if Series 4 is in your area. I've lifted this from Morgan's earlier comments...

'If you're in the US...Call 1-800-869-7787 
- Press menu options 1, 3, and then 2
- Ask the operator to check the availability of item 578074

Searching for that number (TRU's code for S4 figs) will allow the operator to see if any are in stock in your zip code, if they've been ordered, etc.'

I personally called to check for availability in my area and the closest store was Lexington, KY (I've added a pin on the Series 4 Rollout Map). Another reader also let me know that he's seen them at a TRU in Springfield, IL (also pinned).

You can see the instructions on how to use the map here, but if you are having difficulty in adding a pin, just write me at uglyduck.bricklink@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do. Some of the Google Maps functionality has changed since then, so I may need to update the instructions.

Happy hunting!

Cygnet
Minister of Information
Ugly Duck Command Center
Minifig Nation