Thursday, July 22, 2010

Site and Store Updates: 7/22/10

Citizens of Minifig Nation, we have a few updates and announcements for both the site and the store.

First up we've added the bar codes from bricks.inof.de to the LEGO Collectible Minifigures Series 2 entries. I'm surprised that Huw and company haven't mentioned this on Brickset. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before their apps have Series 2 functionality.

I've also updated some of the pics associated with the minifigures from set 8128, Cad Bane's Speeder. There was a fantastic review by Inconspicuous on Eurobricks. I've added some of the pics from that review, but if you have time read the whole thing. Its really one of the better set reviews I've seen on Eurobricks.

Expect to see the minifigures from the new LEGO Star Wars Slave I and General Grievous Starfighter at my BrickLink store soon. All figures will come with their relevant accessories and flat rate shipping still holds*. I usually price quite well relative to other stores, so this could be a great opportunity to pick up some figs from the higher priced sets. I also have other Star Wars, Kingdoms, and Collectible Minifigure Series 1 items up for sale.

Cygnet
Minister of Information
Minifig Nation

*See store terms for details