Saturday, July 10, 2010

Collectible Minifigs and Star Wars at Store

I have a final wave of 13 LEGO Collectible Minifigures from Series 1 up on my BrickLink store. I've priced the figures at $2.99 USD apiece and flat-rate pricing*. Both the accessories and minifigure stands are included. The figures include the following:
  • The Caveman
  • The Clown
  • The Dummy
  • The Tribal Hunter
  • The Magician
  • The Wrestler
  • The Forestman
  • The Robot
  • The Nurse
  • The Zombie
  • The Deep Sea Diver
  • The Ninja
  • The Spaceman
I also have six copies of magnet set 852947, featuring Kit Fisto, Bariss Offee, and Captain Jag. Kit and Bariss come with their lightsabers, but the magnet stands are not included with these figures.LEGO Star Wars Kit Fisto Barris Offee Captain Jag Magnet Set Head over to my BrickLink store and check it out.

*See store terms page