Friday, July 2, 2010

LEGO Collectible Minifigures Back at Store

I wasn't able to complete my second set of figures through trades, but worry not, my loss is your gain. I have 11 of the LEGO Collectible Minifigures from Series 1 up on my BrickLink store. I've priced the figures at $2.99 USD apiece and flat-rate pricing*. Both the accessories and minifigure stands are included. The figures include the following:
  • The Caveman
  • The Clown
  • The Dummy
  • The Tribal Hunter
  • The Magician
  • The Wrestler
  • The Forestman
  • The Robot
  • The Nurse
  • The Zombie
  • The Deep Sea Diver
Truth be told, I have a few of the Dummies and Divers still at the store (surprise, surprise).

What are you waiting for? It's not like LEGO is making more any time soon. ; )

*See store terms for details