Monday, October 18, 2010

Tis' the Season - LEGO Shop at Home (US/CAN)

LEGO Shop at Home
All this month, you've been able to enjoy double VIP points on all your purchases at LEGO brand stores and LEGO Shop at Home. Starting today and going through December 14th, 2010 you not only get double VIP points online, but now orders over $99 are eligible for free shipping. Further details (which I highly recommend reading) can be found here.

It is still unclear as to if the double VIP points offer will be in play at the 'bricks and mortar' retail stores after October, so always confirm with your local store before buying.

As we are approaching the holiday season, let me also state that online orders that originate from 'The Duck' receive a small commission (hey, I'll admit it). This is a fantastic way to show your support and help us continue to bring you the best experience we can.

All you have to do is stop here, click on the LEGO banner at the top of the blog, and then place your order as you normally would. That's it! Through the magic of the internet we get 'credit' for that purchase.

I've been notified that a few people have recently made purchases linked through the site. Each commission is anonymous (no information about you is exchanged with me), but I want to extend my sincerest thanks to those readers for thinking of 'The Duck'.