Saturday, October 2, 2010

BrickArms Comes out with Guns Blazing at BrickCon

Apologies to many to whom this news is a little dated. Fatherly duties dictated my attendance at the zoo and a 5 year-old's birthday party today...but I digress.

Last night Will Chapman gave a presentation to those in attendance at BrickCon regarding the future of BrickArms and announcing what the 2010 Fans Choice part would be this year. I am dying to see a video of Will's presentation (if someone knows where this might be, please let me know), but I'm happy to say the winner of the fan's choice is...


...the Heavy Action Carbine! Another fantastic piece in the BrickArms line up!

Several other prototype designs were revealed as well including a Lever-Action Rifle and a M1919. The M1919 has an optional mount for adding this to a brick-built assault vehicle. I think the lever-action is a great addition to the BrickArms series of western style firearms. I picked up a pair of Navy revolvers in my last order and could easily see this in my cart for my next BA purchase.

Given that these are prototypes, there's no word as to when these will be available to the broader public; however, once they go on sale we will let you know!

(Via Badger's Flickr stream)