Saturday, April 2, 2011

Series 4 Collectible Minifigures Now at LEGO.com


Although I'm certain most readers know by now, Series 4 Collectible Minifigures are now available at the LEGO.com worldwide. There's a limit of 16 figures per order, but multiple orders are allowed (if you can stomach the shipping and handling charge, that is). You can place your order by clicking on your country's banner at the top of our page.

I've also been updating the Series 4 Rollout map. I've just added locations in Quebec and Hungary. Many thanks to everyone who have sent me notices of locations worldwide.

In Series 4 guide news, I've added the link to the Series 4 dot code sheet in each guide entry. I'll try to get individual codes placed in each guide entry too.

That's all for now. More as it happens...